No sponsorship provided. No third-party candidates.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, Technology Navigators nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology — both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space. We offer a challenging environment free of big company politics and a support system greater than smaller firms. We strive in taking business from our competitors and continuing to service our deep client base where we have worked with our clients for an average of 10 years and running.
With a plethora of job orders to tackle, we’re excited to add a Technical Sourcing Specialist who can hit the ground running to make an immediate impact on our book of business. You’ll enjoy stunning views of the rolling hill country as you join us in-office at our office location in West Austin.
What you get to do:
- Source and recruit for qualified resumes on various job boards and within our robust internal database
- Present candidates to internal recruiting team for review
- Collaborate with team leaders and implement best sourcing practices
- Create effective boolean search strings to source passive technical talent
- Transition candidates to the recruiting team to carry through the candidate life cycle process
- Attend user groups meetups, tech speaking groups, lunch & learns, hack-a-thons, etc. when appropriate
What you need to succeed:
- Previous staffing agency or consulting firm experience is a major plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and desire to drive results in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and goal set to hit weekly targets
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong documentation skills
- Positive, outgoing personality is a must
What’s in it for you?:
This team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for over 20 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative, and fun! If you like to work hard and play hard, this might just be the ideal place for you. We offer a compensation package commensurate with experience level, ample PTO, and a variety of health, dental and vision insurance plans. Did we mention we also offer a 401k? To keep our team connected, our team enjoys quarterly group outings that in the past have included bowling, zip-lining, lake outings, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse, and golfing! We also believe in giving back to our local community so we actively organize charity events each year.
Apply online today to get the conversation started!