No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded in Austin in 1999, we’ve nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology — both those who use it to run businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
As we continue adding new businesses to our impressive roster of local clients, we’re looking to bring on a high performance Technical Recruiter to come in and hit the ground running with us!
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of specific technology-focused search assignments
- Multitask on multiple job orders through fulfillment for end-clients
- Use creative sourcing strategies outside of traditional methods
- Work collaboratively with our sales team, clients, and candidates to make the best match for all parties
- Leverage your advanced sourcing skills to identify hidden talent
- Build your own “Private Talent Community” to network and source within
- Build solid relationships with top talent in the local Austin area
- Attend a variety of after-hours networking events (user group meet-ups, ABJ events, tech events, etc.) when appropriate
- Interact with our client’s hiring managers as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- 2-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience within third-party agency environment(s)
- Recent experience recruiting senior-level technology professionals
- Successful track record of working through the candidate lifecycle (sourcing, screening, selection, and CRM)
- Proven ability to build relationships with people, both over the phone and in-person
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to perform advanced internet research and database mining to source quality candidates
- Dedication to excellence in managing the database and sourcing tools
What’s in it for you:
This fun team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for over 20 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative, and fun! If you like to work hard and play hard, this might just be the ideal place for you. We offer a competitive salary based on level of experience, a commission structure that scales along with performance, and a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance as well as ample PTO. Did we mention we also offer 401k plans? To keep our team connected, we have quarterly group outings that in the past have included bowling, zip-lining, lake outings, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse, and golfing! We also believe in giving back to our community so we actively organize charity events through the year.
Interested in growing your career with a reputable local firm? Apply online today!