No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
Please note, this is a HYBRID role. Candidates MUST reside within the state of Texas to be eligible for consideration.
For more than five decades, our client has remained top of mind for consumers seeking insurance services. With local roots in the Austin community, quality offerings, and a sharp focus on customer care, it’s no wonder this company has thrived in its marketplace.
They need you, a skilled Software Test Automation Engineer (SDET), to join the growing technical team.
What you get to do:
- Develop test automation for new and existing applications
- Implement new automation-centered systems
- Perform regression testing to remove production roadblocks
- Collaborate with QA engineers and software developers to streamline automation initiatives
- Identify new areas of opportunity for automation
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of software test automation experience working with Selenium WebDriver
- Recent hands-on experience coding in C#
- Proven ability to utilize SQL for querying databases
- Previous BDD experience (Gherkin, Cucumber, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time opportunity where you’ll have the opportunity to work with a growing team of experienced professionals tasked with bringing innovative solutions to market.
Don’t wait – apply online today to get the conversation started!