No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With a dominant hold on the industrial utilities space, our client is a force to be reckoned with. This company has dozens of locations around the globe and takes great pride in providing mission-critical products and designs to suit the ever-growing needs of their customers.
They need you, an experienced Software QA Engineer, to join this growing technical team located in scenic Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Play a pivotal role in developing test strategies and creating test plans
- Test large-scale applications using popular automation tools and frameworks
- Identify new opportunities for automation
- Collaborate with the development team to reduce duplication and enhance testing initiatives
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience
- Extensive hands-on experience building test automation (Selenium)
- Strong scripting skills (C#/.NET or Python)
- Previous experience testing web-based RESTful APIs
- Robust understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you’ll be eligible for a variety of great benefits. Not only will you have the standard benefits like medical, dental, and vision insurance, you’ll also enjoy a 401k with 50% company matching, 100% company-paid life insurance, gym membership discounts, excellent PTO, and tuition reimbursement.
Don’t miss out – apply online today to take the next big leap in your career!