No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
They need you, a hands-on Senior iSeries Systems Administrator, to join this company’s mission-critical IT team.
Please note, this is a HYBRID role located in Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Serve as an iSeries platform SME
- Deliver technical infrastructure support for a variety of hardware and systems software
- Troubleshoot and maintain the iSeries connectivity on a network
- Take on the challenge of resolving software and hardware issues in this enterprise environment
- Continue honing and refining your skills while working with a variety of HelpSystems products
What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of iSeries / AS/400 systems administration experience
- Previous experience with HelpSystems products (Robot)
- Recent hands-on experience supporting the resolution of hardware and software issues
- Proven ability to maintain an enterprise-grade iSeries infrastructure
- Solid understanding of how to maintain and troubleshoot iSeries connectivity on a network
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! This client has experienced tremendous success throughout the years and rightfully gives back to the hard working employees who make it all possible. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our company’s extensive client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. We also have a highly trained team of support professionals ready to help ensure your success in this exciting new role.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!