No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, a multi-billion dollar corporation, has successfully driven business results for its clients through the power of data and critical insights.
They need you, a knowledgeable Senior Software Engineer, to bring your skills to this growing engineering team as you take on the exciting challenge of pushing this company’s cloud-based product to the next level.
Please note, this is a HYBRID role based in Jacksonville, Florida. Must reside near the area or be willing to relocate to the area to be considered for the role.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in implementing and maintaining critical e-commerce apps
- Develop robust Python code to deliver scalable RESTful applications and APIs
- Translate requirements into innovative technical solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to seamlessly build and deploy custom solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional Python development experience in an Agile environment
- Several years of experience in production with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Previous experience developing highly scalable RESTful applications and APIs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! With the perfect blend of industry success and a start-up vibe, this client easily attracts top tech talent in one of the hottest markets in the nation. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a generous compensation package, great work/life balance, a variety of insurance policy packages, a flexible work schedule, and more!
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move.