No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This is a hybrid role located in Austin, TX. Must be local to the area or willing to relocate yourself to be eligible for consideration.
Created by long-time pioneers in the FinTech industry, this high-performance start-up company is stirring up some big buzz around its innovative financial technology platform. Our client’s proprietary solutions remove legacy roadblocks and enable companies of all sizes to benefit from these state-of-the-art solutions. Although this client has an international presence, they are continuing to build out the technology center in scenic Austin, Texas.
As they continue to scale operations, our client is excited to bring an experienced Senior Software Engineer in Test (SDET) on-board to join the highly impactful engineering team!
What you get to do:
- Use your Java coding skills to write test automation
- Analyze requirements then create and carry out comprehensive test plans and related testing documentation
- Be proactive in gathering and reporting on project metrics and progress reports
- Play a key role in locating and tracking bugs as well as performing thorough regression tests
- Stay up-to-date on fresh testing tools and strategies
- Thoroughly and accurately relay all technical information to various other teams
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience writing test automation with Java
- Recent experience with popular test automation tools
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and JUnit
- Proven ability to create comprehensive QA test plans, test cases as well as thoroughly tracking QA metrics and stats
- Previous experience identifying, tracking bugs then performing regression testing after bugs are resolved
- Experience with card processing or payment processing
What’s in it for you:
This start-up company is in growth mode and can’t wait to work with high-performance engineers who have the skills and drive to keep taking the platform to the next level. Not only will you be working with a strong team of industry experts, you’ll be eligible for a host of lucrative benefits. As an employee, you’ll be eligible for a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive insurance offerings and more.
Don’t wait – apply online today!