No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client remains a dominant force in the utilities industry with the bandwidth to service millions of Texans each year. This company remains dedicated to excellence in all areas of business through continuous efforts to improve and expand services and offerings.
They need you, a skilled Senior Software Application Developer, to join this growing team and help maintain mission-critical infrastructure in Texas.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE job opportunity, however, candidates must be located within the state of Texas to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Design, develop, and maintain mission-critical web applications
- Hands-on full-stack development using Java on the back-end and popular front-end frameworks for the UI
- Carry out software patches for content management applications
- Collaborate with internal teams to create bug fixes and overcome any production concerns
What you need to succeed:
- Recent experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Proven proficiency with web services and relational databases
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – apply online today to learn more!