No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With a dominant hold on the industrial utilities space, our client is a force to be reckoned with. This company has dozens of locations around the globe and takes great pride in providing mission-critical products and designs to suit the ever-growing needs of their customers.
They need you, an experienced Senior Product Manager, to join this growing team located in scenic Austin, Texas. This is a HYBRID role requiring two days per week in-office in Austin, TX.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in defining features and requirements of internal design tools and software products
- Collaborate with the internal software engineering team to continuously enhance their client-facing AutoCAD designs
- Develop user stories in this Agile development environment
- Utilize a variety of collaboration tools (Confluence, JIRA, etc.) while assisting marketing with product messaging and collateral
- Collaborate frequently with users, stakeholders, and internal management and deliver regular progress reports
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven ability to gather requirements, create user stories, and define acceptance criteria
- Successful track record of crafting clearly defined customer-facing messaging accurately relaying the value of the software tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be presenting to a variety of users, stakeholders, and management
- Previous experience with AutoCAD is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you’ll be eligible for a variety of great benefits. Not only will you have the standard benefits like medical, dental, and vision insurance, you will also enjoy 401k with 50% company matching, 100% company-paid life insurance, gym membership discounts, excellent PTO, and tuition reimbursement.
Don’t wait – apply online today to take the next big leap in your career!