No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Please note – this is a remote role, however, candidates must be located in Austin, Texas to be eligible for consideration.
Our client, a multi-billion dollar corporation, has successfully driven business results for its clients through the power of data and critical insights.
They need you, a knowledgeable Senior Principal Software Architect, to bring your skills to this highly visible position within the organization. This is an incredible opportunity to join this reputable company and keep pushing its products to the next level.
What you get to do:
- Lead advanced software design and development initiatives
- Build out scalable architectures using Scala
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and mentoring to a growing team of software engineers
- Play a key role in modeling analytical data for increased searchability and scalability
- Collaborate with stakeholders and internal leadership to create technical roadmaps
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of software systems design and development experience
- 2+ years of Scala development experience
- Proven ability to lead software architecture decisions
- Strong relational database experience
- Deep understanding of computer science, data structures, and data design
What’s in it for you:
With the perfect blend of industry success and a start-up vibe, this client easily attracts top tech talent in one of the hottest markets in the nation. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a generous compensation package, great work/life balance, a variety of insurance policy packages, 401k with company matching, paid parental leave, commuter benefits, flex spending accounts, and so much more.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!