No sponsorship needed. No third-party/C2C candidates.
Our client’s unique platform allows companies across all industries to successfully maintain control of their data while integrating with third-party providers and legacy systems. This nimble, privately-funded company simplifies connections between APIs and forms and continues to expand its open source offerings.
In an effort to reduce offshore resources, they’re bringing the tech team in-house! They need you, an experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, to join the team and take ownership of building out both the front-end and back-end of the platform.
Qualified candidates must reside within the state of Texas to be considered for the role.
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of building out both the front-end and back-end of the platform using cutting-edge tools and popular frameworks
- Utilize the established roadmap to develop fresh features and exciting new platform functionalities
- Collaborate directly with customers as needed to demo new features
- Efficiently and effectively debug the software without disabling other functionalities
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience working with Node.js and/or Express on the back-end and Angular and/or React on the front-end
- Previous experience with MongoDB and Docker
- Robust debugging skills
- Strong communication skills as you will be interfacing with other internal teams and customers regularly
Apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!