No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With a dominant hold on the industrial utilities space, our client is a force to be reckoned with. This company has dozens of locations around the globe and takes great pride in providing mission-critical products and designs to suit the ever-growing needs of their customers.
They need you, an experienced Senior Software Engineer, to join this growing team located in scenic Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in architecting and developing mission-critical software
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to bring products from ideation through the SDLC
- Take part in establishing development priorities and ensuring timely deliverables
- Research emerging software technologies to keep production tools and technologies on the cutting edge
What you need to succeed:
- Proven ability to build web-based RESTful APIs
- Previous experience with SQL and Git
- Working knowledge of C#/.NET as you’ll be interfacing regularly with back-end developers
- Experience with Blazor is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you’ll be eligible for a variety of great benefits. Not only will you have the standard benefits like medical, dental, and vision insurance, you will also enjoy 401k with 50% company matching, 100% company-paid life insurance, gym membership discounts, excellent PTO, and tuition reimbursement.
Don’t wait – apply online today to take the next big leap in your career!