No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, a multi-billion dollar corporation, has successfully driven business results for its clients through the power of data and critical insights.
They need you, a knowledgeable Senior DevOps Engineer, to bring your skills to this growing engineering team as you take on the exciting challenge of pushing this company’s cloud-based product to the next level.
Please note – this is a REMOTE role, however, candidates must reside in in the Austin, Texas area to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in product development projects by using your debugging and system engineering skills to enhance stability and observability
- Implement and maintain product automation
- Support engineering teams through CI/CD systems to reduce production downtime
- Partake in design and code reviews to advocate for monitorability and resilient designs
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams to deliver high quality products
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Extensive hands-on experience with release automation for enterprise-grade platform(s)
- Previous programming/scripting experience working with Python
- Proven ability to build CI/CD systems supporting short release cycles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
With the perfect blend of industry success and a start-up vibe, this client easily attracts top tech talent in one of the hottest markets in the nation. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a generous compensation package, great work/life balance, a variety of insurance policy packages, flexible work schedule, and more!
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move.