No sponsorship available. No third-party/C2C applicants.
Delivering powerful user experiences to many of the world’s largest enterprise corporations is what our client does best! This company’s impressive work for these multi-billion dollar industry giants proves its offerings, from strategy and design to development and metrics, make a lasting impression.
The demand for our client’s services continues to grow, so the technical team is ramping up to help take on the exciting upcoming projects. They need you, a Senior UX Designer, to come onboard to help create elegant user-experience designs for an end-client who is one of the most popular airlines in the nation!
This is a 100% REMOTE job opportunity, however, candidate MUST live in Central Standard Time Zone (CST) or Pacific Time Zone (PST) to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Serve as a creative visionary who can mentor a growing team of experience designers throughout the project lifecycle
- Craft user-centric UX designs within this Agile environment
- Provide clients with an eloquent, comprehensive understanding of all creative solution deliverables
- Collaborate with front-end development and UX research teams to ensure continuity and timely deliverables
- Evaluate project timelines, proactively identify and alleviate potential challenges, and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience as a User Experience (UX) Designer tasked with creating high quality visual designs for software user interfaces
- Extensive hands-on experience with Figma and/or Sketch; additional experience with Abstract and/or Adobe XD is a major plus
- An impression portfolio that showcases your UX skills
- Proven understanding of user-interface (UI) design best practices
- Previous client-facing experience
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to continue your hands-on experience developing complex solutions for high-end clients. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – it’s time to take your career to the next level! Apply online today to learn more.