No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With over six decades of success in the structural systems industry, our client has become a global leader in its space with no signs of slowing down. This company continues to dominate its competitors through dedication to excellence in product offerings and rave reviews from customers around the world.
They need you, an experienced Senior Software Engineer, to join their distributed technical team to help innovate the next generation of products.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE role. Candidates must be able to work during Mountain Standard Time zone hours (MST) and must reside in the United States to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Design and develop complex web applications and services alongside a small Scrum team
- Utilize the company’s core technology stack (C#, .NET Core, WPF, Azure) to produce quality deliverables
- Partake in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, and sprint reviews in this Agile/Scrum environment
- Collaborate frequently with other software engineers on your team to build rapport and bring innovative products to market
What you need to succeed:
- 6+ years of back-end web development experience working with C# and .NET Core
- Recent hands-on experience in production with WPF and Azure
- Proven ability to design and develop robust client server software solutions
- Previous experience developing and delivering clean, testable code
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you’ll need to interface regularly with your team
What’s in it for you:
As an employee, you’ll be eligible for a host of incredible benefits and offerings during your tenure. You’ll enjoy holiday pay, 401k, flex spending accounts, employee assistance programs, health and life insurance plans, pet insurance, PTO, and so much more!
Don’t miss out on this new opportunity – apply online today!