No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
As a heavy hitter in the cybersecurity risk management industry, this company works with enterprise-grade end-clients around the globe to bolster IT security measures and reduce vulnerabilities.
They need you, an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), to bring your high-tech skills to this distributed technical team.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE job opportunity. Candidates must reside within the United States to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Leverage your extensive background in Java development to develop scalable code and enable process automations
- Utilize innovative monitoring tools to mitigate downtime and ensure application availability
- Partake in planning sessions and mission-critical technical documentation
- Take a collaborative approach to resolving critical customer issues
- Deliver high-quality solutions to some of the largest enterprise companies around the world
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of hands-on Java development experience within enterprise-grade environment(s)
- 3+ years of SRE experience working to enhance performance and monitoring mission-critical software systems
- Extensive data modeling and performance tuning experience
- Strong working knowledge of JVM configuration and performance
- Recent large-scale SaaS environment experience
What’s in it for you:
As a valued employee, you’ll be eligible for a wide range of incredible benefits, including medical insurance (health, dental, vision), stock options, 401K, and paid time off.
Apply online to learn more about this hot new opportunity!