No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside in the United States.
Our client’s ability to leverage technology has made the company a highly regarded leader in the healthcare IT services industry. With ease of access to data and an enhanced user experience as it relates to technology, this client has radically elevated the healthcare tech space and continues to find new ways to improve its infrastructure and software services.
The organization is thriving and looking for top talent to join the technical team. They need you, an experienced Senior Project Manager, to join the team and help take on some exciting upcoming projects!
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in leading large, complex technical projects within the healthcare industry focused on clinical imaging programs
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting initiatives for your projects
- Manage a variety of resources across multiple projects and take ownership of vendor management
- Employ Agile/Scrum process methodology principles
- Manage and collaborate frequently with various distributed teams as you work on multi-faceted projects
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience within clinical setting(s)
- Must have hands-on experience leading clinical imaging programs
- Proven ability to manage distributed teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing with a variety of internal teams, customers, and vendors on a regular basis
What’s in it for you:
Don’t miss your chance to get onboard with one of the nation’s largest IT leaders in the healthcare space! As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits.
Don’t wait – it’s time to take your career to the next level! Apply online today to learn more.