No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client remains a dominant force in the utilities industry with the bandwidth to service millions of Texans each year. This company remains dedicated to excellence in all areas of business through continuous efforts to improve and expand services and offerings.
They need you, a skilled Senior Full Stack Software Developer/Architect, to join this growing team and help maintain the company’s mission-critical CMS.
This is a 100% REMOTE role, however, candidates must reside within the United States and be able to work during CST time zone hours of operation to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Take charge of architecting, developing, testing, and maintaining Java-based content management systems
- Split your time between developing back-end architecture and developing front-end web architecture
- Lead and mentor a robust team of software developers working to improve the content management systems
- Carry out data architecture design, performance monitoring, and product evaluations
- Verify that all tools and solutions align with the company’s SDLC and architectural best practices
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive hands-on experience with cloud native development and relational databases
- Ability and willingness to mentor and lead a growing team of software engineers
- Proven proficiency with RESTful APIs and web services
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – apply online today!