No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Please note, this role is 100% REMOTE in the United States.
Our client provides critical insurance when consumers and businesses need it most. By delivering unparalleled service and a full suite of offerings to mitigate loss after inclement conditions, this company remains a trusted and respected resource in its marketplace.
This powerhouse client needs you, an experienced Senior Data Warehouse Developer, to play a critical role within the growing technical team where you’ll be able to work 100% remotely!
What you get to do:
- Take on a pivotal role in building out mission critical ETL components
- Handle the delivery of data and information as it relates to the organization’s business intelligence initiatives
- Use your extensive data warehouse development background to successfully employ popular ETL tools
- Carry out SQL queries and provide in-depth data analysis
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of data warehouse/BI development experience
- Hands-on experience building out ETL components using Informatica, SSIS packages, or SAP Data Services
- Proven ability to develop reports using popular tools, including IBM Cognos and/or SAP Business Objects
- Extensive SQL experience with strong data analysis skills
- Previous Agile environment experience is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!