No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client is a leading provider of reliable energy solutions. By employing the highest caliber technology in its industry, this company is setting the standard for clean energy solutions.
They need you, an experienced Senior Applications/Systems Engineer, to bring your high-tech skills to this distributed technical team.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE job opportunity. Candidates must reside within the United States to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Lead collaborations with end-clients as you gather technical requirements and carry out risk assessments
- Play a key role in proposing mission-critical system solutions
- Develop procedures and test plans for systems validation
- Identify opportunities to advance company’s cloud-based management, monitoring, and analytics solutions
- Partake in post-sales activities, including system integrations and solutions support
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of technical application experience
- Previous experience in a heavily customer-facing role
- Hands-on experience with one or more programming or scripting language(s)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of energy storage systems is a MAJOR plus!
What’s in it for you:
As a valued employee, you’ll be eligible for a wide range of great benefits, including medical insurance (health, dental, vision) packages, paid time off, 401k, flexible scheduling, and fun team building initiatives.
Apply online to learn more about this hot new opportunity!