*No sponsorship available. No third-party/C2C applicants.*
This is a REMOTE role. Applicants must reside in the United States.
Our client’s ability to leverage technology has made the company a highly regarded leader in the healthcare IT services industry. With ease of access to data and an enhanced user experience as it relates to technology, this client has radically elevated the healthcare tech space and continues to find new ways to improve its infrastructure and software services.
The organization is thriving and looking for top talent to join the technical team. They need you, an experienced Radiology Implementation Analyst, to join the team and help take on some exciting upcoming projects!
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in the implementation of enterprise-grade radiology healthcare applications
- Monitor incident queues through ServiceNow and respond promptly to incident calls
- Take charge of resolving product issues as they arise and escalate unresolvable issues as necessary
- Deliver end-user support for the radiology applications
- Provide detailed documentation for both internal users and end users using OneNote
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience implementing enterprise-grade radiology applications
- Recent experience with IBM Merge PACS (Merative)
- Hands-on experience with modalities
- Proven understanding of the Google suite of productivity tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
Don’t miss your chance to get onboard with one of the nation’s largest IT leaders in the healthcare space. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our company’s extensive client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. We also have a highly trained team of support professionals ready to help ensure your success in this exciting new role.
Don’t wait – it’s time to take your career to the next level. Apply online today to learn more!