No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE job opportunity.
Our client is a privately-held travel management entity with a reputation for success. With dozens of offices globally staffed with well tenured employees, it’s no surprise this company has consistently ranked among the top in its industry.
The organization is underway with an exciting merger and they want your help with the process! As the company merges with one of the top global powerhouses in the financial space, they’ll need you – an experienced IT Project Manager, to join the growing technical team to support the transition and beyond!
What you get to do:
- Manage several mission-critical IT infrastructure projects
- Utilize requirements to develop project plans which include budgets, deliverables, scheduled end dates, etc.
- Maintain quality control throughout the project lifecycle to ensure standards have been met
- Carry out project risk assessments
- Collaborate regularly with project teams and stakeholders to define project progress against goals and timelines
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure project management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience removing bottlenecks and roadblocks to ensure timely deliverables
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing with a variety of teams on a regular basis
- In-depth knowledge of IT systems and network structures
- PMP certification is a major plus!
Don’t wait! Apply online today to learn more about this exciting new job opportunity.