No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This job opportunity is 100% REMOTE and will remain remote post-pandemic. Must reside within/ be willing to relocate to the state of Texas to be eligible for consideration.
Our client, founded out of one of the nation’s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most user friendly and discipline relevant internet-based software on the market. If you’re interested in working on a high-profile product that gets used by hundreds of educational facilities around the nation, you’re in luck!
As this client continues to build out its technical team, they’re excited to hire a skilled Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join the fun.
What you get to do:
- Support inspiration through infrastructure as you bridge the gap between software engineering and infrastructure teams
- Perform an integral role building and maintaining large-scale infrastructure and services
- Employ your robust coding skills to develop new processes and tools
- Collaborate with other engineers to evaluate new infrastructure and software initiatives
- Partake in troubleshooting as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience working in a DevOps culture
- 5+ years of back-end programming experience
- Hands-on experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Extensive professional experience with cloud technologies
- Proven Python scripting skills
What’s in it for you:
It’s no surprise great talent tends to gravitate towards this respected company. By creating a casual work environment, this client delivers an excellent experience for professionals like you who are dedicated to making a better future in the education system and see real world results. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Apply today to get your hat in the ring for this new job opportunity!