No sponsorship needed. No third-party/C2C candidates.
Our client’s unique platform allows companies across all industries to successfully maintain control of their data while integrating with third-party providers and legacy systems. This nimble, privately-funded company simplifies connections between APIs and forms and continues to expand its open source offerings.
They need you, an experienced Customer Success Representative, to join the team and take ownership of customer contacts.
Qualified candidates must reside within the state of Texas to be considered for the role.
What you get to do:
- Establish rapport with designated customer accounts
- Provide proactive strategies to ensure clients find value and success with company tools/platform
- Serve as an SME for all company offerings, enabling you to better educate the end-customer
- Drive revenue through account retention, renewals, and upgrades
What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, (customer success/account management exp highly preferential)
- Working knowledge of web applications with a passion for learning new technologies
- Proven ability to articulate the value of your company’s offerings
- Excellent communication skills as you will be interfacing with other internal teams and customers regularly
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and self-manage workloads
Apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!