No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A small but extremely powerful provider of cloud-based eDiscovery software and services, our client remains top of mind when professionals and corporations need high speed, reliable technology.
As they create brand new positions within the company to keep up with growth, they need an experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join their technical team.
Please note, this role is 100% REMOTE. Must reside in Central Time Zone (CST) to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Be a key contributor to the creation of dynamic web applications as a member of this rapidly growing team
- Work on both the front-end and back-end as you utilize cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
- Put your troubleshooting skills to work as you diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with other internal teams to support both new and existing clientele
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 3-6 years of full-stack software development experience working with C#/.NET and Angular
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and REST APIs
- Debugging experience is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!