No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A small but extremely powerful provider of cloud-based eDiscovery software and services, our client remains top of mind when professionals and corporations need high speed, reliable technology.
This client is creating new positions within the company to keep up with growing needs! They need you, a knowledgeable Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join the technical team and take care of testing initiatives.
Please note, this role is 100% REMOTE. Must reside in Central Time Zone (CST) to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Carry out software quality assurance testing on web applications to validate functional requirements
- Take ownership of documenting and reporting test results to the software development team
- Automate testing using modern end-to-end testing frameworks (Cypress)
- Collaborate with the software development team to verify bugs are properly tracked and resolved
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 2-5 years of software quality assurance engineering experience
- Previous experience in a QA role working with a web-based software development team
- Hands-on experience with Windows systems and modern testing frameworks (Cypress highly preferred!)
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!