No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Must reside in the United States to be eligible for consideration.
Delivering powerful user experiences to many of the world’s largest enterprise corporations is what our client does best! This company’s impressive work for these multi-billion dollar industry giants proves its offerings, from strategy and design to development and metrics, make a lasting impression.
The demand for our client’s services continues to skyrocket, so the technical team is ramping up to help take on the exciting upcoming projects. They need you, a DevOps Engineer, to come onboard and make a direct impact on a mission-critical project for one of the world’s largest banking institutions.
What you get to do:
- Combine your interests in IaC, software development, and delivery pipelines in this role supporting a high-performance DevSecOps team
- Create delivery pipelines that build and deploy various languages and frameworks to numerous platforms
- Employ software development best practices to make pipeline improvements into a Java-based platform
- Make security recommendations for further deployment enhancements
What you need to succeed:
- 2-4 years of Java software development experience
- Recent hands-on experience deploying applications into production with Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous client-facing experience
- Recent experience with CI/CD pipelines and source code (Jenkins, Git)
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to continue your hands-on experience developing complex solutions for high-end clients. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – it’s time to take your career to the next level! Apply online today to learn more.