No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, a telecommunications giant, is expanding one of their industry-leading business units in the Orlando, Florida area. This award-winning team provides wireless services to some of the world’s largest restaurants, retail businesses, hotels, airports, and stadiums.
They need you, an experienced Network Engineer, to join this team of world-class minds working diligently to bring high-performance solutions to market.
Please note – this is a HYBRID role located in Orlando, Florida with approximately two in-offices days per week, as needed.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in planning enterprise-grade wireless/Wi-Fi network infrastructure implementations
- Develop large-scale network designs and configurations
- Collaborate with a variety of vendors regarding installations, access points, etc.
- Partake in troubleshooting network issues as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise-grade wireless/Wi-Fi networks
- Hands-on experience with Aruba and Palo Alto support and configurations
- Proven ability to convey complex technical information through discussions and documentation
- Previous experience with OSPF and BGP at the CCNP or CCNA level
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our company’s extensive client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. We also have a highly trained team of support professionals ready to help ensure your success in this exciting new role.
Don’t miss out on this new opportunity – apply online today!