No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
Please note, this role is REMOTE, however, candidates MUST reside in the Austin, Texas area to be eligible for consideration.
For more than five decades, our client has remained top of mind for consumers seeking insurance services. With local roots in the Austin community, quality offerings, and a sharp focus on customer care, it’s no wonder this company has thrived in its marketplace.
They need you, a skilled Lead Software Engineer, to join the growing technical team.
What you get to do:
- Split time between hands-on coding (80%) and team leadership/mentoring (20%)
- Utilize your working knowledge of the Microsoft tech stack to deliver innovative feature enhancements
- Take part in all stages of the SDLC, from design and development to testing and deployments
- Perform API development and integrations
- Play a key role in implementing code changes and documenting software system changes
What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of back-end software development experience working with C# and .NET/.NET Core
- 2+ years of experience leading/mentoring a software development team
- Recent hands-on experience with Azure cloud computing
- Proven ability to develop and integrate APIs
- Previous experience within the insurance industry is a MAJOR PLUS!
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time opportunity where you’ll have the opportunity to work with a growing team of experienced professionals tasked with bringing innovative solutions to market.
Don’t wait – apply online today to get the conversation started!