No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Please note, this is a HYBRID role. Candidates MUST live in one of the following hiring locations:
-New York, NY
-Palo Alto, California
Our client is a privately-held travel management entity with a reputation for success. With dozens of offices globally staffed with well tenured employees, it’s no surprise this company has consistently ranked among the top in its industry.
This company has recently merged with one of the top global powerhouses in the financial space, so they need you – an experienced Lead Full-Stack Software Developer – to join the growing technical team to support the transition and beyond!
What you get to do:
- Lead and mentor a robust team of software application developers
- Split your time between front-end and back-end application development
- Play a key role in migrating existing applications to cloud-based services
- Design and develop third-party APIs
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of enterprise-grade full-stack software development experience using C#/.NET as well as React
- 1+ year of experience leading and mentoring a software development team
- Previous hands-on experience working with MS SQL Server, unit testing, and CI/CD
- Working knowledge of authentication protocols and OOP best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with sharp attention to details
Don’t wait — apply online today to learn more about this exciting new job opportunity!