No sponsorship provided. No third-party candidates.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, Technology Navigators nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology — both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space. We offer a challenging environment free of big company politics and a support system greater than smaller firms. We strive in taking business from our competitors and continuing to service our deep client base where we have worked with our clients for an average of 10 years and running.
With our growing business, we’re excited to add a Junior Sales Associate who can hit the ground running to make an immediate impact on our book of business growth. You’ll enjoy stunning views of the rolling hill country as you join us in-office at our office location in West Austin on a hybrid work schedule.
What you get to do:
- Source new clients through various networks
- Utilize our client database to generate sales leads
- Present sales leads and new client opportunities to the internal sales team for review
- Collaborate with senior sales team leaders to implement best lead generation and sales practices
- Create effective leads campaigns to generate new business
- Transition leads to the sales team to carry through the sales process life cycle.
- Attend user groups meetups, tech speaking groups, lunch & learns, networking events to build relationships with potential new clients
What you need to succeed:
- Previous sales experience or recruiting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and desire to drive results in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks to hit weekly metrics
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong documentation skills
- Positive, outgoing personality is a must
What’s in it for you?:
This team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for over 20 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative, and fun! If you like to work hard and play hard, this might just be the ideal place for you. We offer a compensation package commensurate with experience level, ample PTO, and a variety of health, dental, and vision insurance plans. Did we mention we also offer a 401k? To keep our team connected, our employees enjoy quarterly group outings (when appropriate) that in the past have included bowling, zip-lining, lake outings, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse, and golfing! We also believe in giving back to our local community, so we actively organize charity events each year.
Apply online today to get the conversation started!