No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Please note, this is a HYBRID job opportunity. Candidates must be located in one of the following locations to be eligible for consideration: Houston, TX; Plano, TX; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Palo Alto, CA; Columbus, OH.
Our client is a privately-held travel management entity with a reputation for success. With dozens of offices globally staffed with well tenured employees, it’s no surprise this company has consistently ranked among the top in its industry.
This organization has recently merged with one of the top global powerhouses in the financial space. Now they’ll need you, an experienced IT Security Analyst, to join the growing technical team to support application development vulnerabilities!
What you get to do:
- Analyze all of the company’s development properties for security vulnerabilities
- Stay abreast of security incidents by monitoring network traffic
- Remedy security events in real time and create detailed incident response reports
- Carry out threat research
- Create and execute IT application security best practices
What you need to succeed:
- Background in coding and software development
- 2+ years of application security experience with working knowledge of C#/.NET vulnerabilities
- Previous experience with vulnerability research and application security assessment tools
- Proven understanding of web applications, IT security principles, and malicious code
- Previous hands-on experience with cloud-based infrastructure and how it relates to IT security implementations
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait! Apply online today to learn more about this exciting new job opportunity.