No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A small but extremely powerful provider of cloud-based eDiscovery software and services, our client remains top of mind when professionals and corporations need high speed, reliable technology.
As they create brand new positions within the company to keep up with growth, they need an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer to join their team at the headquarters in scenic Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Be a key contributor to the creation of dynamic web applications as a member of this rapidly growing team
- Work on both the front-end and back-end as you utilize cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
- Put your troubleshooting skills to work as you diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with other internal teams to support both new and existing clientele
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 2-5 years of full-stack software development experience working with C#/.NET and AngularJS
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and REST APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is a MAJOR plus
What’s in it for you:
Our client is a firm believer in work/life balance, which jives well with Austin’s laid-back but equally high-performance professionals. With a strong suite of benefits, including comprehensive insurance packages, flexible scheduling, and 401k plans, this company delivers on its promise to take excellent care of the hard-working team members who make everything possible.
Don’t wait – apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!