No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client has been effectively bridging the gap between application development, global marketing solutions, and consumers for nearly a decade. This company has successfully serviced millions of end-users around the world and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
With impressive and sustainable internal growth rates, this company is in search of an experienced DevOps Manager to join the engineering team based in Austin, Texas.
Please note, this is a HYBRID role in Austin, TX – candidates must reside in the local area to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Manage a growing DevOps engineering team, providing direction and best practices
- Instill best practices for configuration management, cloud technologies, and continuous improvements
- Collaborate with the development team to architect new applications, ensuring high availability and scalable
- Combine your production operations and Python development skills to deliver quality solutions
- Oversee and enhance deployment pipelines
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring development and/or DevOps engineering team(s)
- 5+ years of previous systems administration experience working with Linux and/or Unix
- Previous Python and/or PowerShell development experience
- Hands-on experience within cloud environments and automating cloud deployments
- Proven ability to manage infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools (Terraform and/or Chef)
What’s in it for you:
Though this company is expanding at an impressive rate, it hasn’t lost the laid-back environment tons of technology professionals have come to love. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance (hello, unlimited PTO!), stock options, fully stocked kitchens, and relaxed attire policies for in-office work. Our client also offers awesome internal growth opportunities that have helped employees continuously expand their technical skills and move into various areas of interest within the company.
Don’t miss out on this new opportunity – apply online today!