No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
As they continue expanding operations and building out new platforms, they’re looking for a knowledgeable Business Systems Analyst to join one of the most mission-critical teams within the company.
What you get to do:
- Play a critical role in supporting the company’s loan accounting systems (Loan IQ)
- Interweave your knowledge of technology with your impeccable communication skills as you diligently gather and document business requirements
- Ensure successful system implementations accompanied by thorough user documentation and training materials
- Lead special projects and establish technical direction for the development of loan origination and accounting operations
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working with Loan IQ
- Proven ability to gather and document business requirements
- Working knowledge of system implementations
- Ability to design ad hoc reports and queries as needed
- Solid communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing regularly with internal teams and stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
This organization offers a variety of great benefits aiming to increase the health and well-being of employees. Once onboard, you’ll be eligible for 401k with company matching, ample PTO and paid holidays, a variety of insurance policies to select from (medical, vision, dental, life, disability), volunteer opportunities, professional development, and more.
Apply online today to get the ball rolling on your next great career move!