No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
This is a HYBRID role in Austin, Texas.
For more than five decades, our client has remained top of mind for consumers seeking insurance services. With local roots in the Austin community, quality offerings, and a sharp focus on customer care, it’s no wonder this company has thrived in its marketplace.
Our client’s business is booming with exciting projects on the horizon. They need you, an experienced Business Analyst, to join the team and bring your wealth of insurance/annuities experience to round out this technical team.
What you get to do:
- Gather business requirements for upcoming implementations
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation (BRDs)
- Utilize your deep professional understanding of insurance and/or annuities offerings to turn requirements into user stories
- Provide production support to the development team
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have previous professional experience with insurance and/or annuities
- Hands-on experience with BRDs
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical documentation for software development teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our company’s extensive client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. We also have a highly trained team of support professionals ready to help ensure your success in this exciting new role.
Don’t wait – apply online today to get the conversation started!