No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
When companies around the globe seek assistance tracking down blue-collar corporate fraud incidents, our client remains miles ahead of the competition. With headquarters firmly rooted in the heart of Texas, this company has proven its staying power throughout their many years of success in business.
Our client is snatching up Austin’s top technical talent left and right. Now, with more internal growth than ever, this company needs a skilled mid-level Software Developer to join the engineering team in Austin, Texas.
Please note, this role has a hybrid schedule requiring one day per week on-site.
What you get to do:
- Develop new web applications in addition to designing and implementing enhancements for existing software
- Carry out a variety of testing initiatives, including application testing, UI testing, and pre-production publishing tests
- Take a collaborative approach to providing technical support as needed for members experiencing obstacles
- Independently evaluate requirements and set task priorities accordingly
What you need to succeed:
- 3-6 years of hands-on C# and ASP.NET /.NET software development experience
- Recent experience working with Visual Studio and Git
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Apply online today to learn more about this new job opportunity!