No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
They need you, an experienced Senior Database Administrator (DBA) / Senior Systems Administrator, to bring your skills to this high-level role.
What you get to do:
- Take responsibility for the high-level monitoring of all enterprise servers within this Windows environment
- Play a key role in deploying MS SQL Server and delivering task automation
- Analyze the performance of the system and recommend ways to improve it
What you need to succeed:
- Strong track record of supporting Microsoft systems as a DBA in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience with PowerShell for task automation
- Hands-on MS SQL Server (2012 or higher) deployment expertise
- Ability to thrive in a highly regulated and complex environment
- Experience in administering Windows server
- Experience with financial systems and/or Azure is a plus!
What’s in it for you:
This is a long-term opportunity with a stable, local organization. As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!