- This event has passed.
Austin Node.js Meetup: Unbundle NPM Packages for Front-End Development w/ Sebastiaan Deckers
February 19, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Hi Austin Noders!
This group is arranging some great talks for February’s Austin Node.js Meetup!
Sebastiaan Deckers – Unbundle NPM packages for frontend development
Unbundle is a tiny tool I wrote to make NPM package work on the web by simply tracing and rewriting ESM export/import paths. I’ll quickly explain how it works and how it fits in my development toolchain. Demo with a real world web application that also uses Web Components and HTTP Server Push to optimise asset delivery.
Additional spots are open! Reach out to Matt Walters (firstname.lastname@example.org) and propose a talk! Lightning Talks at 5 to 15 minutes in length. Feature Talks are 30 to 60 minutes. They’ll record you, put your video on their YouTube channel, and get it on the soon-to-come website! If you have questions or would like help with your talk, join the slack and ask!
The group will be meeting at the very-welcoming office of Proof, downtown. Parking and validation available! Thanks to Proof for hosting! It’s going to be a great event!
– Proof will be validating the parking for the event.
– The parking garage is located at 508 Brazos St. and called “Littlefield Parking”.
– Bring your ticket into the meetup and we will have someone validate it for you.
Finding the Proof office:
– The Proof office is located at 200 E. 6th St #310.
– It’s on the north side of 6th street between B.D Rileys Pub and Friends bar.
– You’ll see a sign that says “Hannig Row”. That’s the office.
– Chris, one of the cofounders of Proof, will be at the door letting everyone in.
– Look for a guy wearing a “Proof” t-shirt and the sidewalk sign that says “Node ATX”