Test Automation Engineer – Java / Python
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A powerhouse in the financial services industry for over 15 years, our client successfully delivers end-to-end payment solutions for both consumers and merchants alike. Servicing millions of customers across the nation, this company has made itself a staple in the marketplace and is continuously expanding business operations to meet the needs of its growing clientele.
As the result of explosive company growth, they are looking to hire a Test Automation Engineer to provide expertise for the upcoming application testing initiatives.
What you get to do:
- Utilize user requirements to develop and document SQL and automation scripts, test plans and cases
- Document and perform a variety of tests, including regression, functional and integration
- Stay up-to-date on documented software failures using tracking products such as JIRA
- Partake in the ongoing automation and documentation initiatives for the QA regression tests
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience writing test automation scripts in an object-oriented programming languages (Java and/or Python)
- Previous experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Proven ability to utilize user requirements to develop test plans and cases
- Knowledge of Groovy programming basics is a major plus but not required
What’s in it for you:
Fostering an energetic work environment that thrives by hiring the best and brightest to bring its unique offerings to life is nothing new for our client. With over a decade of success in Austin’s booming marketplace, this company has proven it has what it takes to attract and retain top tech talent. Employees enjoy a whole host of perks and benefits, including excellent insurance packages, flexible work schedules, 401k with employee contributions, and gym membership discounts to keep you in top shape both in and out of the office.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity in scenic Austin, Texas!