Contract Technical Recruiter – Staffing/Recruiting, IT/Technology, Consulting
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, we’ve nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology — both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
As we continue adding new businesses to our impressive roster of local clients, we’re looking to bring on a high performance Contract Technical Recruiter to come in and hit the ground running with us!
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of specific search assignments
- Multitask on multiple job orders through fulfillment for end-clients
- Use creative sourcing strategies (outside of traditional methods like sourcing on job boards)
- Work collaboratively with our sales team, clients, and candidates to make the best match for all parties
- Leverage your advanced sourcing skills to identify hidden talent
- Build your own “Private Talent Community” to network and source within
- Build solid relationships with top talent in the local Austin area
- Attend a variety of after-hours networking events (user group meet-ups, ABJ events, tech events, etc.)
- Interact with our client’s hiring managers as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- 2-5 years of agency recruiting experience
- Fearless telephone skills
- Successful track record of working through the candidate lifecycle (sourcing/screening/selection/CRM)
- Proven ability to build relationships with people both over the phone and in-person
- Strong negotiation skills as you will be discussing compensation information with candidates
- Proven ability to perform advanced internet research and database mining
- Dedication to excellence in managing the database and sourcing tools
- Willingness to attend after-hours events and meetups to continue expanding our reach around the city
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Interested in growing your career with a reputable local firm? Apply online today!