Sourcing Specialist – Research, Staffing/Recruiting, Technnology
No sponsorship available. No relocation assistance available. No third-party candidates.
Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded here in Austin in 1999, we’ve nurtured quality relationships with many kinds of companies that utilize technology — both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
As we continue adding new businesses to our impressive roster of local clients, we’re looking to bring on Sourcing Specialists to come in and hit the ground running with us!
What you get to do:
- Deliver mission-critical candidate profiles to our front-line recruiters
- Learn and cultivate your research skills in order to help fill advanced job orders
- Take part in training sessions that will bring you up to speed and continue to sharpen your skills
- Use a variety of popular industry tools to locate and engage with local talent
- Initiate phone conversations with candidates to create warm leads to hand off to the recruiting team
What you need to succeed:
- A college degree in any field — we just want to see that you have grit and perseverance despite challenges
- A hunger for learning — we’re excited to help you learn the industry and navigate our sourcing tools
- Fearless ability to pick up the ball and run with it despite ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills — you’ll be touching base with candidates through many different channels so solid verbal and written communication skills will be necessary
- Strong work ethic with a passion for success — a team is only as strong as its weakest link so we’re looking for someone committed to achieving daily goals
What’s in it for you:
This fun team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for almost 20 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative and fun! If you like to work hard and play hard, this might just be the ideal place for you. We offer an industry leading salary that’s based on experience, a commission structure that scales along with performance and a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance as well as ample PTO. Did we mention we also offer 401k plans? To keep our team connected, we have quarterly group outings that in the past have included bowling, zip-lining, lake outings, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse, and golfing! We also believe in giving back to our great community and organize charity events through the year.
Apply today to join our rapidly growing team!