Software QA Support Engineer – PL/SQL
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A powerhouse in the financial services industry for over 15 years, our client successfully delivers end-to-end payment solutions for both consumers and merchants alike. Servicing millions of customers across the nation, this company has made itself a staple in the marketplace and is continuously expanding business operations to meet the needs of its growing clientele.
This growing company needs you, a Software QA Support Engineer, to join their team based in the Silicon Hills of Austin, Texas to help tackle the software testing needs.
What you get to do:
- Continue ramping up your knowledge of software testing as you deliver hands-on support in this Unix environment with Java applications
- Take on the challenge of developing, documenting, and carrying out test plans, test cases, and SQL scripts in this relaxed professional atmosphere
- Play a key role in documenting and tracking software failures and resolving persisting bugs
- Take ownership of documenting and executing a variety of tests, including regression, integration, and functional tests
What you need to succeed:
- Recent software QA engineering experience in a professional environment
- Understanding of Java/J2EE applications
- Proven knowledge of QA test methodologies and Oracle PL/SQL
- Ability to develop and execute test plans and test cases
What’s in it for you:
Fostering an energetic work environment that thrives by hiring the best and brightest to bring its unique offerings to life is nothing new for our client. With over a decade of success in Austin’s booming marketplace, this company has proven it has what it takes to attract and retain top tech talent. Employees enjoy a whole host of perks and benefits, including excellent insurance packages, flexible work schedules, 401k with employee contributions, and gym membership discounts to keep you in top shape both in and out of the office.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!