No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Help revolutionize the way people across the country search for their next great career move! Our client offers one of the fastest growing job search engines, giving job seekers easy access to millions of open positions from thousands of company websites and job boards nationwide.
This company has recently relocated from Silicon Valley to the Silicon Hills and is seeking a Software Engineer to add to their growing team!
What you get to do:
- Contribute to high-profile projects that heavily impact top-tier employers around the globe
- Collaborate with a powerful team of experienced engineers to build and debug web apps and mobile websites
- Continuously hone your PHP coding skills in this Linux environment
- Employ your knowledge of MySQL database design and development
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of PHP development experience
- Previous experience working with Laravel
- Knowledge of MySQL database design and development
- Solid debugging skills in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
As a key contributor to this rapidly growing business, believe us when we say you’ll be in great company — the vast majority of their team members hold advanced degrees, so rest assured, this group of techies know their stuff. Our client offers a creative and flexible environment where you get to put your passion to work. They have an outstanding benefits package, including high-end compensation packages with an attractive sign-on bonus, 100% company-paid health insurance, a 401K plan with employer contributions of up to 3%, and ample opportunities for internal growth. Employees will also receive fun perks such as a free gym membership, catered lunches and quarterly company events. Local engineers in Austin, Texas are always preferred, but this client is happy to provide you with a relocation package. This company knows what it takes to attract and retain Austin’s top tech talent and can’t wait to show you in-person.
Interested to learn more? Apply online today!