Software Developer – C#, .NET
No sponsorship available. No third party candidates.
By simplifying the process of transporting goods through a uniquely concise online forum, our client has experienced tremendous success in its in-demand industry. The fun Austinite vibes have been well preserved throughout the company’s previous decade in business despite their impressive growth and international presence.
As this client continues to press for an increase in commercial-side business, they need you, an experienced Software Developer, to use your talents to build out the next generation of solutions that will be used by millions of consumers and commercial services worldwide.
What you get to do:
- Develop innovative web applications in a .NET environment using open source technologies
- Work with a growing group of software engineers to generate and refine fresh product features
- Collaborate with a variety of instrumental teams to deliver new products and features
- Maintain and enhance the existing applications in production
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience using one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Recent experience with a relational database platform
- Proven ability to use an MVC framework to build web applications
- Hands-on experience writing automated tests
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
What’s in it for you:
Although this brand has expanded exponentially throughout the years, its humble local beginnings have been well preserved in the unique and quirky company culture that still exists today. Rolling right along with the laid-back vibes of Austin, Texas, our client provides a fun atmosphere that has attracted and maintained the town’s top tech talent. Employees enjoy top of the line benefits like 401k with company matching, an annual bonus structure, 100% paid health and dental insurance plans, and attractive compensation figures. You’ll also feel right at home here with their on-site chefs who provide lunches at no cost to the team members – and did we mention you can bring your furry, four-legged best friend with you every day?! Hang on, though, it doesn’t end there. Employees also enjoy a great work/life balance with an open PTO policy, stock options, and tons of corporate discounts and company credits. We’re not kidding when we say this client has some of the happiest and most loyal employees, but don’t take our word for it – check it out for yourself!
Apply online today to speak with our team about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!