Site Reliability Engineer – Cloud, Scripting
W2 only – no C2C or third parties. No sponsorship available.
Our client, founded out of one of the nation’s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most user friendly and discipline relevant internet-based software on the market. If you're interested in working on a high profile product that gets used by hundreds of schools around the nation, you may be in luck! This company is experiencing very high growth rates and looking to add new personnel to their team located in the heart of Austin, TX.
Fuse your love for software operations and engineering as you work across the company’s entire portfolio in this mission-critical Site Reliability Engineer position.
What you get to do:
- Take on the challenge of creating ultra-scalable and highly reliable products
- Help eliminate scalability issues at the code level
- Produce scripts to automate internal tools, reducing the need for monotonous manual processes
- Collaborate with some of Austin’s top engineering tech talent in a relaxed environment
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience as a Site Reliability Engineer in a DevOps environment
- Recent hands-on experience with cloud storage solutions (AWS RDS/EC2 preferred)
- Proven scripting abilities (Python, Ruby, and/or Perl experience preferred)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, and/or Docker)
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of engineers dedicated to improving e-learning systems for institutions nationwide. If you’re into casual work environments where collaboration is highly encouraged, you’ll feel right at home with this client. As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to speak with our recruiting team about this opportunity!