Senior Software Engineer – Java / J2EE, Linux
No sponsorship available. No third party candidates.
With a reputation for success and nationwide brand awareness, our client has been effectively servicing more than 100 million consumers for well over a decade. As the only company in the prepaid financial services industry to offer an end-to-end solution for consumers and merchants alike, they remain dominant in their marketplace with no signs of slowing down.
As the company continues to experience explosive growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Software Engineer who will design and develop patented software in a high transaction environment.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in the full SDLC for new enterprise applications
- Build scalable J2EE-based code for proprietary apps
- Develop innovative solutions used by millions of people across the nation everyday
- Work both independently and collaboratively to enhance and maintain existing applications
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of strong Java development experience within a Unix/ Linux environment
- Excellent track record of building scalable enterprise applications
- Proven ability to integrate the application server architecture with databases (Oracle preferred)
- Previous experience with transaction processing in a high-volume environment is a plus!
What’s in it for you:
Our client provides an energetic work environment that thrives by hiring the best and brightest in Austin. Their staff benefit from great medical, dental, and vision care coverage, flexible work schedules, 401k plans with contribution, flex spending accounts, gym membership discount and in-house refreshments. If you are looking for an open and collaborative work environment, this opportunity may provide the work-home you’ve been searching for.
Apply today to speak with our team about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!