Senior Software Developer – PHP, React.js, Linux
No sponsorship available. We do not review other third-party agency candidates.
Our client skillfully utilizes big data and intellectual property to assist consumer businesses in leveraging existing patent portfolios. They are able to do so through the integration of public data with other salient market intel.
As they continue to expand their engineering team here in Austin, Texas, they’re looking for their next great hire! They need you, an experienced Senior Software Engineer, to take on an important role in driving the development of new applications for this booming company with a global reach.
What you get to do:
- Create solution designs, deliver agile development, then test, implement, and support the new products
- Collaborate with the product management team to create the product roadmap
- Play a key role designing and delivering technical solutions in a timely manner
- Work with PHP on the back-end and use React/Redux for front-end designs
- Deliver thought leadership on the SDLC
What you need to succeed:
- Strong track record of building web applications that have been delivered to the market
- 3+ years of PHP programming experience
- Hands-on experience with React and/or Redux
- Previous experience working with Linux systems
What’s in it for you:
This is an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with top talent in the world of big data and IP software. If you’re looking for a work home that fosters internal growth, then you’re in the right place. Our client offers competitive benefits, including 401k with company matching, healthcare plan options, ample paid time off per year, and generous stock options. They also provide a fun work environment, a relentless focus on cutting edge solutions, and a commitment to community service.
Apply today to get started on your next big career move!