Senior Software Developer – Java/J2EE, Linux
No sponsorship available. No third party candidates.
With a reputation for success and nationwide brand awareness, our client has been effectively servicing more than 100 million consumers for well over a decade. As the only company in the prepaid financial services industry to offer an end-to-end solution for consumers and merchants alike, they remain dominant in their marketplace with no signs of slowing down.
As the company continues to experience explosive growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Software Developer who will design and develop patented software in a high transaction environment.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in the full SDLC for new enterprise applications
- Build scalable J2EE-based code for proprietary apps
- Develop innovative solutions used by millions of people across the nation everyday
- Work both independently and collaboratively to enhance and maintain existing applications
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of strong Java development experience within a Unix/ Linux environment
- Excellent track record of building scalable enterprise applications
- Proven ability to integrate the application server architecture with databases (Oracle preferred)
- Previous experience with transaction processing in a high-volume environment is a plus!
What’s in it for you:
This is a contract opportunity with a stable, local organization. If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to speak with our team about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!