Senior Integration Engineer – Java, SAP, Hybris
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client has set the global standard for secure payments. They’ve helped the world’s leading brands solve complex enterprise payment processing challenges by streamlining the order-to-cash process and improving electronic payment acceptance.
As they continue to expand operations, this client needs an in-house Senior Integration Engineer to deliver quality implementations in this client-facing role.
What you get to do:
- Design, develop, and create implementation plans for enterprise Java applications
- Collaborate frequently with customers in the Houston area, both remotely and in-person
- Work on mission-critical technical designs using object-oriented techniques
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Hybris integrations
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills as this is a client-facing position
- 5+ years of designing and developing enterprise Java applications
- Recent experience with Hybris / SAP e-commerce integrations
What’s in it for you:
Our client provides all the wonderful benefits you need to feel secure while enhancing your technical skills. Not only will you receive a competitive compensation package, you’ll also enjoy top of the line benefits like 401k with up to 6% matching, three weeks of PTO, separate sick time and paid holidays and a fully stocked kitchen. If you’re into casual work environments and partaking in fun contests, wellness programs and philanthropic events, this could be a great new work home for you.
Apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity in Houston, Texas!